In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), its implementing regulations, and LSSICE 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Commerce Electronic, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users that they provide or will provide their personal data that they will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered in the “Spanish Agency for Data Protection”. Hummer BCN is responsible for this file.
COLLECTION OF DATA USERS (PURPOSE AND CONSENT):
By clicking on the “Submit” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, you declare that the information and data provided in them is accurate and truthful. In order for the information provided to be always up-to-date and free of errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, any changes to his personal data that may occur, as well as corrections of erroneous data in case he detects any . The User guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. Depending on the form and / or e-mail to which you access or submit through this website, the information you provide us will be used for the purposes described below:
1. Manage your query, suggestion or request.
2. Control the number of applications received and their typology, as well as to make use statistics.
3. Manage requests for access to services provided through the Extranet aimed at companies, self-employed, collaborators and suppliers.
4. To know and / or participate in future calls for jobs of Hummer BCN
5. Submit periodic information about services to which you are enrolled.
6. Send you commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, which makes commercial communication possible. Such commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by Hummer BCN, as well as by the partners or partners with whom it has reached some commercial promotion agreement among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be carried out by Hummer BCN, and will be of products and services related to the sector of Hummer BCN
In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the User guarantees that he has informed the third party and obtained his / her advance authorization to provide his / her data to Hummer BCN. In this sense, it is your responsibility to inform third parties whose data will yield.
In compliance with LSSI-CE 34/2002, dated July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you may at any time revoke the consent given for the sending of these commercial communications by sending an email to : email@example.com
By becoming a Follower User of the profiles of Hummer BCN, in the social networks of this Web Site it consents the treatment of his personal data within the environment of these social networks in fulfillment of the conditions and policies of the same.
Similarly, Hummer BCN, hereby informs you that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.